Understanding and monitoring how your firm is viewed by clients and staff gives you a business advantage. Clients are in the best position to judge how well you’re doing and, as a services provider, your staff are your greatest single asset.
To save you time, survey questions have been developed in conjunction with law firms and compliance experts to elicit honest, objective feedback.
Client experience, marketing effectiveness, staff satisfaction and compliance can all be measured.
Participants complete your survey online in just a few minutes. Paper based survey results can be input to centralise results.
Easy-to-view survey results show where you can consolidate and improve your efforts.
- Retain current clients and see where and how to attract new ones
- Identify new revenue streams including cross selling opportunities
- Assess staff loyalty and satisfaction
- Identify how to increase productivity
- Evaluate results through peer group comparison
Law League measures your performance whilst ensuring that you can demonstrate compliance with the SRA’s Outcome Focused Regulation the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme and Lexcel.