Law League conferred with the SRA and offered firms a quick, cost effective survey tool for the 2014 data exercise.
Firms regulated by the SRA were required to collect, report and publish workforce data about the diversity make-up of their workforce.
Participants’ data had to be data protected, guaranteed anonymity and held within the EU only in order to be compliant. For the latter reason other online survey tools, such as Survey Monkey, were deemed not be compliant.
- Survey questions modelled on LSB questionnaire
- Quick and easy for participants to take part in
- Guaranteed participant anonymity
- Meets compliance guidelines
- Results shown as easy to view graphics for publication
- Results formatted for easy inputting into the SRA site
- Free Help Desk support
- Free real time reporting
- Be up and running in less than 4 hours
We can keep you updated on the 2015 Diversity Data exercise via our Twitter feed (@LawLeague) and anticipate the guideline confirmation from spring 2015. Whilst you can still collect the data from staff, the SRA are yet to confirm how they wish the data to be transferred to your MySRA area.